Bernd Schmitt has given keynote speeches, seminars and workshops on a wide variety of branding, management and marketing topics.
Schmitt’s speeches and presentations are practical and interactive in nature. They include concepts and frameworks, cases and benchmarks and are based on facts and research conducted by Schmitt and others. The speeches, seminars and workshops are ideal tools for a company to educate its employees, motivate and communicate change, or to provide value to various stakeholders and constituents of the company. Topics include:
- Customer and brand experience
- Experiences in the future: Robot or human, human or robot?
- "Big Think" Strategy
- Brand identity and architecture
- Customer strategy and management
- Experiential Marketing
- Future possible worlds and technologies (enhancements, robotics, virtual reality)
- Organizational branding
To have Bernd Schmitt speak at your next event, contact us at email@example.com
To see a full client list, visit this page.